Tuesday, July 19, 2011

DtsArt Desgin team. Red Bird!

This week Dardi gave us the cutest little red bird to work with, and I absolutely love this little guy. I knew I would end up making a card with him, but I wanted to do something more then just a "normal" card. So I was thinking it would be fun to make him a spinner card, and then I remembered on the pooh and friends cart there is a log so I thought it would be really great to make him spinning down the log! I absolutely love how this came out, I don't think it could be any cuter.

Ok on to the photo so you can see what I'm talking about:

I also did a little video so you can see him spin:


If you would like to see how to make a spinner card please check out my tutorial I posted back in Jan 2011.

Also make sure you check out DtsArt to see all the other great projects that were made this week with this cute little guy!

1 comment: