Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Patriotic Layout - DtsArt Design team

With 4th of July this week we got some fun Patriotic SVG's to play with. I've had some pictures since last year that I've been wanting to scrap that I have not had a chance to. When I got these cute cuts I knew I had to scrap these pictures.

please make sure you check out what the other designers did at DtsArt Blog every one's work is great and there was a real variety this week on how these cuts were used!

The whole Layout:


 A close up of the individual pages:



A close up of all of the cute little cuts!




Keep an eye on my blog. I've been really busy lately with projects but haven't had a chance to post them all for various reasons so I'm going to try to get them up this week! So stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment