Sunday, January 10, 2010

Updtes to my new room.

The very cool bug clock I won in a bug head RAK on the MB, a perfect addition to my space.


I wanted to add a quote in the little space btw the shelving and the magnetic boards. I didn't have any pink vinyl but while I was at J's I found this post it note full adhesive paper that I though I would try, well it worked great and because it was paper I could stamp on it to give it a little more detail.



Here is a close up so you can see the stamping

Last a real simple mini paint can I did for my pens and pencils. I wanted it to match the white and black theme of my room.

2 comments:

  1. It should actually be spelled "than", not "then".

    It's cheaper THAN therapy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks for pointing that out. All fixed.

    ReplyDelete