Wednesday, December 14, 2011

DtsArt Desgin team. Gift Card Holders

I have a tear in my eye as I write this post, this will be our last project of this Design Team Term. Hopefully I will be back after the holidays. However, before we wrap up this term we have one last fantastic project, just in time for the holidays.

This week we got a great file with 4 gift holder files, I was excited to get this project because I give a lot of gift cards for Christmas so I will get a lot of use out of this one, and it of course was super easy to use, and was fun to decorate!

I hope you enjoy what I made, please make sure to check out what the other girls did at DtsArt blog and if you want to purchase this file please go here.

Merriment Card:


Majestic rounded (this file also comes with square edges)


Classic 

1 comment:

  1. Christina, I love these!!!

    Hope you and your family enjoyed a very wonderful holiday!!!

    Looking forward to our adventures in sharing in 2012, my friend!

    ReplyDelete