Wednesday, December 7, 2011

DtsArt Blog Hop! With How to make layered Freezer T-shirt Viedo.


Wow can you believe I've been designing for DtsArt or 8 months now! Where has the time gone? Its been an amazing journey with Dardi and the other designers at DtsArt.com. We've worked with some fantastic cut files and I've had so much fun sharing with all of you along the way. Who remembers my 1st project the Bunny Layout, or the pin wheel Birthday card or how about that cute little spinning red bird and the blue little panda. Oh there have been so many great ones along the way, one I think I got a lot of questions and comments about was the Monkey onesie and people wanted to know how I did the layers.

So I've put together a video of how I paint the layers with the freezer paper. Its a little long, I tried to edit it where I could so I hope its not to long and still makes sense! Here it is Enjoy! (after you watch continue to scroll down there are more goodies below!)

Part One:


Part Two:


A picture of the completed project:


Make sure you leave me some love so that you can be entered to earn some goodies also. I will be giving away winners choice of one the following:


A winner will be chosen by http://www.random.org/ on Monday evening. Please make sure to leave me an email address so I can contact you, the winner will have 7 days to claim their prize.


There is also a grand prize of 5 svg or any 5 single digis or a combination of svg being given away from DtsArt.com To be entered for the GRAND Prize, please go to all of the designers blogs and collect our words and unscramble the secret phrase. When completed email the phrase to DtsArtGames@hotmail.com

My word: YOU!

DtsArt Design Team Blog Hop: Memory Lane

Dardi: DtsArt Blog

Nicole: Teachdanz

Ruth: My Hobby=My Art

Tanya: My Little Craft Corner

Christina: Christina's Creative Corner <---You are Here!

Stacie: Hestia's Helper

Good Luck to All! Hope you enjoy the Hop!

5 comments:

  1. Oh Christina!! Your post made me a little sad! It really has been a FAST few months and every time we put up a new set of projects, I always look forward to yours!!
    You are so creative and it has really been a pleasure working with you on the DtsArt Team!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to put together the videos! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!!
    hugs
    Stacie
    hestiashelper at gmail dot com (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christina what a beautiful idea to use this svg file!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling little shirts.

    Smiles Sher
    shersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable project! It's so cute! Thanks for the info video! Great job! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to post #4, Cat! please contact me to let me know if you would like th Digi file or SVG File.

    ReplyDelete