Wednesday, October 26, 2011

DtsArt Desgin team. Candy Boxes

For this week Dardi sent us these great candy boxes to play with. I got excited when I saw the file because I have these 2 great Stampin Up Stamp sets that I've been dying to use and haven't really been able to and when I saw these boxes I knew I would be breaking out those stamps!

If you would like to get this great file please go to Dardi's store here. Also please check out Dardi's blog and see what all the DT members did with these boxes there all very crafty! DtsArt Blog

Candy Box

Bon Bon Box:

I Cut my boxes out of Stampin Ups Crumb Cake Paper, and I used the following 2 SU stamp sets to decorate these boxes: It's a Wrap Occasions (for the little chocolates), Eat Chocolate. The images were stamped in Chocolate Chip!

No comments:

Post a Comment