Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Black & White Thank You Cards

I was in need of some simple thank you cards so I made a few of each of these. If you haven't noticed by now I LOVE black and white so it should be no surprise that I absolutely love these cards, and the little flower on the 2nd card, so much fun to make. I have another project that I made one of those flowers for that I'm absolutely loving but I have to wait to post until the person its going to gets it as they may check my blog...

Supplies:
Basic Black
Whisper White
Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon
Very Thankful
Black ink and Black embossing powder
heat tool
Spots and Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder



Supplies:
Basic Black
Very Vanilla
First Edition Patterned paper

Basic Black Ink
Simply Thanks Stamp
Nestabilities -Labels Three
(For Flower)
First Edition Patterned paper

1 3/8" circle punch
1" circle punch
basic black glitter brad
basic black ink

No comments:

Post a Comment