Peach Parfait (in Color)
Elegant Eggplant (regals)
Basic Black waffle paper
Whisper White (neutrals collection)
Basic Black ink pad
Basic Gray Ink pad
Spider Web textured embossing folder
Stamps:Day of Gratitude Set
Whisper White Card Stock
Cajun Craze Textured Card Stock
Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper
Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad
Brights Designer Buttons
Neutrals 5/16" Jumbo Brads
Leaves #2 Originals Die
Spray bottle with water
1. Cut Cajun Craze strips to ¾” by 6” Stack 12 to 14 strips, and punch holes in both ends using Crop-A-Dile. Secure strips together on one end using Silver 5/16" Jumbo Brad, and fan out into circle shape. To form into sphere, secure other end of strips together using second Silver 5/16" Jumbo Brad.
2. Cut Old Olive card stock to 1/8” by 8.5” Spray thin strips of Old Olive Card Stock with water, and wrap around dowel or Stampin' Write Marker. Allow to dry, then remove from marker.
3. Cut leaves from Autumn Spice Designer Series Paper using Big Shot and Leaves #2 Originals Die. Adhere leaf and curly stem from previous step to top of each pumpkin using Stampin' Dimensionals.
4. Stamp leaf image in Old Olive ink on Whisper White Card Stock. Cut out, and adhere one to larger leaf to the top of pumpkin using Stampin' Dimensionals.
5. Adhere button one to top of each pumpkin.
~ I put the brads in upside down so the tops are inside the pumpkin
~ I secured them on both ends and then took half and pulled it around to the other side, then spread them out one by one. I found if you pushed the pile in a little it made it easier to get them apart.