Sunday, October 24, 2010

Owl Punch.

A few weeks ago I broke out the owl punch I got from SU and started playing. I think this is just one of the curtest punch ever.

Here are all the goodies I made:

I covered these cards with the brown waffle paper from SU to make it look like a tree, then I punched a whole and put the owl on the inside to make him look like he was hiding in the tree.

 The inside, I stamped this owls belly with the Because I care set, to give him the pretty flowers. The sentiment is from stem sayings set.
 For the outside owls I stamped their bellies with sweet scoops, the senament is from Heard from the heart, and the background was cut using the top note die.

 More waffle paper tree owl cards:




Here are some owl book marks.

Notebook and matching book mark. I used the waffle paper to cover the notebook then cut a piece of very vanilla with the top note punch. The branch is actually supposed to be a flower from the watercolor trio set, and again I stamped this owls belly with the sweet scoops set.  
 For the book mark I used the Curly Label punch to give it a similar look.
 

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH!!!! That did it!!! I have got to get this owl punch and the waffle paper. These projects are ADORABLE!!!! Thanks for convincing me I NEED this owl punch and the waffle paper is super creative!!!!TFS

    ReplyDelete