Saturday, July 28, 2012

Clean Scraproom!

Its been forever since I've done any creating and its mainly because my scraproom has been buried under a mess and I haven't had time to clean it. It sadly became the dumping ground for everything I didn't know what to do with...

However I finally found the energy to clean it. I started buy getting some new shelving which helped me do some organizing. I love my new clean room and have so much more space now!

Here is a picture of my new shelving.The shelves are Multimedia shelves from walmart. They where about $30 each. All of the buckets/storage came from the dollar bins at target and where a real steal! I couldn't be happier with my new storage space and who can complain when it cost lest then $80!

Here are a couple photos of my desk. Nothing new here, but nice to see my desk again!

No comments:

Post a Comment