Wednesday, September 28, 2011

DtsArt Desgin team. Milk Carton!



This week we got a wonderful Milk carton cut file with holder.  It came with a few options so please make sure to check out the other designers to see all the options! Files like these usually scare me but I have to say this was the easiest file I have ever worked with. You just import it into SCAL and cut, no need to play with size, everything is scored with were to fold and its just plan simple.

To spice it up I cut it out of last years Stampin Up fall patterned paper. Then decorated it with Leaves cut with Leaves #2 Big shot die, and stamped with Days of Gratitude.

Please make sure you check out DtsArt blog to see all this weeks projects, and to Purchase

A couple more pictures, just because I love this project so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment