Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My 1st DtsArt Design Team Project.

I'm really excited to be posting my first DtsArt Design Team project today. A couple weeks ago Dardi from DtsArt art sent us the cutest little boy and girl bunny cut files. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with them at first, but then I came up with the perfect idea. I've been wanting to start a recipe book for awhile and thought that what would be more perfect then stating it with our Easter tradition of Honey Bunnies, and these adorable cut files would be the perfect accent to the pages. Well here is what I came up with, I hope you love it as much as I do:


Here are some close ups:





Tell me these are not the cutest little bunnies?


 I cut the title 3 times, inked each layer and then put in the little stitch marks.



Supplies used:

Cuts:
Bunnies - DtsArt please go check out the blog to see what the other DT members did with these cute little guy's
Font -
Grass and Fence are part of Hello Neighbor from myscrapchic.com

Paper (all Stampin Up):
Patterned paper is from Patterns stack Brights Collection
Crumb Cake
Whisper White
Very Vanilla
Basic Black
Basic Gray

Ink (I inked everything, I think that's a first for me!)
Basic gray (boy bunny)
Melon Mambo (title)
Daffodil Delight (Girl bunny dress and bow)
Crumb cake (Outside of pg, pictures, recipe and all over girl bunny to give her fur)
Marina Mist (fence)
Tempting Turquoise (blue background and boy bunny's jump suit)
Old Olive (grass and mat behind pictures and recipe)

Other:
Glossy accent (bunny's whiskers and tails to hold flock)
white flock for fluffy tails
pearl
Button brad
and my new favorite tool White Sharpie Poster Paint (water based)





No comments:

Post a Comment