Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pinwheel watercans


A couple weeks ago I was in my favorite section of target, the Dollar Spot when I spoted these super cute little pinwheels. I had to get some for the office as I thought they would be a fun way to decorate for spring. As soon as I had picked up one of each I relized I was going to need something to put them in and thats when I spoted the brightly colored wateringcans that just happened to match, so I grabbed one in each color also and then headed on my way. Later I went to Joann's in search of some more supplies to finsh these off so they didn't just look like a pinwheel flopping in a watercan. That's where I came up with the final idea of what these where going to look like and I don't think they could have come out any cutier, and all together I think they cost about $6-7 each to make.


Supplies:
Pin wheel
WaterCan
Stirefoam
Fake Grass
Silk Dasies

Some close ups:



3 comments:

  1. Love these, I have had a pink watercan in my closet for awhile trying to decide what to do with it. Thanks for the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete