Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pinwheel watercans


A couple weeks ago I was in my favorite section of target, the Dollar Spot when I spoted these super cute little pinwheels. I had to get some for the office as I thought they would be a fun way to decorate for spring. As soon as I had picked up one of each I relized I was going to need something to put them in and thats when I spoted the brightly colored wateringcans that just happened to match, so I grabbed one in each color also and then headed on my way. Later I went to Joann's in search of some more supplies to finsh these off so they didn't just look like a pinwheel flopping in a watercan. That's where I came up with the final idea of what these where going to look like and I don't think they could have come out any cutier, and all together I think they cost about $6-7 each to make.


Supplies:
Pin wheel
WaterCan
Stirefoam
Fake Grass
Silk Dasies

Some close ups:



3 comments:

  1. Love these, I have had a pink watercan in my closet for awhile trying to decide what to do with it. Thanks for the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so totally cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are ADORABLE! I love them!

    ReplyDelete