http://karens-kakes-krafts.blogspot.com/ (One of my new favorite blogs, she's very talented not only with paper but with cakes. Please make sure you check her out) awarded me with this great blog award. With all that's been going on between my job and home life I have not had a chance to post it until tonight, but things are starting to slow and I've wanted to get this up!
I find it kind of funny that the night Karen was awarded this award was the night the Patriots where knocked out of the running for the Superbowl, and tonight as I post I sit here watching 2 other teams play in the Superbowl, wishing Karen and I were cheering for our Favorite team the New England Patriots. Oh well there's always next yr right? And hey, Brady did get MVP!
Now I am suppose to tell you 8 things that you don't know about me, so here goes......
1. I miss living in the country
2. I was a gymnast when I was younger
3. My favorite candy is Reese peanut butter cups so yummy.
4. My dogs are completely spoiled
5. I have 2 dogs, 2 lizards, a bunny and now a bunch of fish.
6. I'm a big people watcher and always know what's going on around me
7. I love going to the drive ins in the summer
8. I enjoy riding on the back of my hubby's motorcycle and I'm working on getting on my motorcycle license.
I am also supposed to award this to 8 other deserving bloggers, make sure you check out these ladies there all great!
Thanks again to Karen for picking me for this award!