Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Altered ATG gun and Stand

My new pretty pink ATG and Altered Pink Stand.



The stand took a ton of work. I ended up doing it twice. The first time I didn't use a primer and the pink paint I bought just got sucked into the wood, so I had to strip the paint off and sand it and then start from scratch. The second time I primed it 1st and then painted it black. I then cut the shapes with vinyl and then spray painted it again in pink. Before the last coat of paint dried I sprinkled glitter into the wet paint, once it was dried I pulled off the vinyl and there you have it.

3 comments:

  1. this is so cute....I need to get one of these, can you share here you got it...also did you paint your ATG or is that the pink one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, this is really lovely well done you :D

    ReplyDelete