Wednesday, June 9, 2010

More goodies for my NSSS!

So I'm in love with these, aren't they just the cutest things ever! I found these super cute mini clothespins at wm in the office supply section. I wanted to alter them and thought what would be better then some of the cute little craters on create a critter. On the back of the clothes pins I put a magnet strip. I used mostly the SU in colors, the light green is from the brights collection.


I needed something fun to ship them in so I thought I would try making the wagon I saw  here I cut the box with tags, bags and boxes and then decorated it to look like a shipped box.

The top of the box with our addys on it:

The Fragile sticker I made:

Another side view

The front of the wagon:


7 comments:

  1. I love these clips. They are adorable. I definitely need to make some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute and I love how you put them in the box with the wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tini - you did a great job on everything! very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too stinkin' cute!...those pin are adorable!...and that little wagon!...love it!...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to use these inmy scraproom..t.hanks again sis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cips are tooo cute! I just love them, and I also adore that little wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aren't those clips just the cutest?!? I love the great little details you added to the cuts. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete