Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Monkey cards

I saw this really cute card that someone did on cricut chat that had a animal on the front (I'm forgetting what it was I think an elephant or something like that) and they had him holding a 3d rose. I knew I wanted to scrap lift it 1 because it was really cute but 2 because I thought it was a good excuse to play with some of the different flower tutorials I've seen. So here is my version, the monkey on Sweethearts was the perfect cut for these. A close up of the flowers





2 comments:

  1. I love this card, Tini! Great job! Mines hanging in my scrap room!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute!!! I would like to feature your cute monkey card in My Pink Gallery. If you are interested please send the following information to:
    mypinkstampergallery@gmail.com.

    What you would like your name to be listed as:

    Your blog address:

    Brief Description of your project:

    Thanks so much and keep on crafting! You are wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete