Saturday, April 25, 2009

Baby Book

When I found out my bff was expecting I knew I wanted to make her a scrapbook. I started it early to have it done in time for her baby shower and then she ended up having Baby Amanda 2 months early so I had to go back and make changes to some of the month LO's and I forgot to take new pictures..so I had to post the old LO's before the changes. On a side note baby Amanda is doing very well and recently came home from the NICU.

Sorry the photo's are small, If you click on them they will open bigger.




I had to change this one to '09 from '10



another one I had to change from '09 - 10




This is another one that was altered from '10 to '09

































This ended up being changed to March.





2 comments:

  1. Tini
    your love and friendship shines thru with all the time and effort you put into scrapbook - I'm sure it will be cherished forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is SOOOO awesome!!!!!

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete